best scope

TikkaTerry

I have owned a few Nikons and through the years switched over to Leupold but have been hearing good things about Vortex scopes and would like to know how Vortex compares to Leupold? Thanks

In my experience Vortex has been phenomenal. From their binos, rangefinders, red dots, spotters and rifle scopes Ive have had great luck. From their entry level products up to their Razor lineups. That new Razor HD LHT is a great piece of kit, 3-15x42 in a 30mm tube, locking elevation turret, illuminated reticle all at 19oz. Their warranty is second to none too.

Both Leupold and Vortex have their own problems from time to time. The Vortex Razor models have been very good. The Strike Eagle has had a lot of problems. I'm not current with Leupold but one of the high end lines has been good and a different high end line has had problems.

Your best bet is choose a scope you think you would like and then see what others are saying.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.