Best Scope with Hold Over lines

I'm a little lost, how did you get the exact target mark on the scope image?
I believe it is a screen shot from Strelok pro. The App has many of the current reticles already in it. You can change your scope power in the App and it will change the yardage. Still need to verify at actual yardage.

Fellows ... we all know the ballistic reticle info changes the bullet weight, lot# of ammo and temp/altitude... it's not very reliable...
That's why you go online to Swarovski's Ballistic Computer, and enter the necessary data, and print out the drop sheet and reticle with range tick marks. When you are hunting and determine the range (distance) to the target, you zoom your scope (Z5) to 18x, and hold on the corresponding tick mark on the reticle.

If you want S&B buy S&B! I've been using a 4-16 Long Range and the 3-12 in the Klassic line for years with the TDS reticle. It's perfect with the 300 Win Mag and 180's or Fast 200's. I've had great fun in Africa. They're FFP so no math any they are simple and work. The stadia lines work for a 200 yd zero then drop stadia for 300, 400, 500, 600.

True and I do that also, but that's not what he asked for. I've used both and the faster is TDS on the Winnie or any other ballistic equivalent. Easily adaptable for other cartridges too, if you learn the drop stadia. In hunting situations it's just simpler and faster.

FOR S&B PMII scopes:
H2CMR (my personal S&B favorite)

Kahles SKMR (My favorite reticle I have shot so far)

Steiner/Burris SCA

Yeah your right no matter what.

To the OP, the TDS only has cross hairs and 5 lines that cover 0 to 600 yds with 10mph wind.

Done

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.