Best scope under 1200

reloaderlen

I'm sure this has been asked thousand times over but with innovations changing daily I will ask again . I will be shooting under 800 yards using magnum cal
And need the best light gathering scope I can get my hands on for $1200 or less , maybe I should say 1000 or less that way I have a couple hundred for good mounts and rings . Back to the shots they could come from 0 to 800 yards . Right now I use Leupold but none are exceptional in low light . So far I'm pretty impressed with Zeiss,
Please give your suggestions , Thanks Len

Sightron SIII. My two sons and I own four of the 6x24x50 MOA and have been very well pleased with them both for hunting and target shooting.

Swarovski Z3 4x12x50 with BRH reticle-if you do not want to twist turrets and want ot use use a hold over reticle.

Sightron S111 6x24x50 LR. I like the MOA2 reticle with illumination.

Sightron SIII or NF SHV. There was a SHV in the classifieds here the other day for $950 I believe.

Thanks everyone for all the replies , I will check into every brand that has been mentioned and will post what I have went with . Thanks again for the help

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.