Best scope on a budget

I own 5 Burris scopes and I will probably never part with any of them. As Feenix mentioned, Konus makes some low priced scopes that are servicable. My son has one that he has used to kill 4 deer on a Handi-Rifle. But the glass isn't as good as Burris. Two of mine are the older Burris Signature scopes with glass that stacks up above most other scopes until you get above $700.

Another good glass scope when you can find them are the old (no longer made) Bushnell Elite scopes. But would be way over $200.

Swift makes some simple scopes for around $200 and I have two Swift scopes. Swift Premiere is a pretty good scope. Certainly worth more than similarly priced scopes.

If you want some clarity, stay away from Leupold Freedom, Rifleman, VX1--they are disappointing once you compare them to others. They are in the same lower class as Bushnell Banner and Trophy.

Riton Primal X1 is less than $200 when I bought mine and it has good clarity over and above that price until you get to higher priced scopes.
I have two Riton scopes and like them both. Solidly built.

You will be satisfied with a cheaper model until you compare it with a scope that has better glass.

As you age the sight slips and the scope clarity becomes important.

As you age you might have more budget.

Until then see if you can find a suitable scope and don't frustate yourself by looking through something it won't compete with.

l
Looking to see what you guys think is the best scope under 200.00 that at least has 9 power, I would have picked Nikon but they don't make them anymore so I would pick the Burris full field 2, 4.5x14x42 which I have on my 223 bolt action, has good clarity, very good and I've felt no need to put a better scope on the rifle cause it's been great and youTBA175165470504
Looking to see what you guys think is the best scope under 200.00 that at least has 9 power, I would have picked Nikon but they don't make them anymore so I would pick the Burris full field 2, 4.5x14x42 which I have on my 223 bolt action, has good clarity, very good and I've felt no need to put a better scope on the rifle cause it's been great and you can get one for aAround 175.00 but have you had some great scopes under 200.
personaly I would look at the vortex, Arken, or Athleon very good glass, zerro sto
Looking to see what you guys think is the best scope under 200.00 that at least has 9 power, I would have picked Nikon but they don't make them anymore so I would pick the Burris full field 2, 4.5x14x42 which I have on my 223 bolt action, has good clarity, very good and I've felt no need to put a better scope on the rifle cause it's been great and you can get one for around 175.00 but have you had some great scopes under 200.
Looking to see what you guys think is the best scope under 200.00 that at least has 9 power, I would have picked Nikon but they don't make them anymore so I would pick the Burris full field 2, 4.5x14x42 which I have on my 223 bolt action, has good clarity, very good and I've felt no need to put a better scope on the rifle cause it's been great and you can get one for around 175.00 but have you had some great scopes under 200.

ps
can get one for around 175.00 but have you had some great scopes under 20
Personaly I would look at the Vortex, Arken, or Athleon scopes, they have zerostops, and mils instead of just a MOA cross hairs. Great glass for the money , track perfectly, lifetime warrentee and olny a few dollars more and track.
Save up a few bucks and get one, Sportsmans wherehouse has one on sale . 6-24x50 or Vortex 5-25x50 and this is the one I like.

I bought full field E1 4.5-14x42. Non illuminated, my friend gave me one for my birthday one year, I liked it and bought another. For the price I like it!

check out Athlon. I have an Ares ETR on my CZ 457. they make less expensive stuff, im sure they have something that would fit the bill

A little more info would be good.
1- What do you plan to put it on?
2- Do you plan to dial for elevation?
3- How far do you plan to shoot?
4- Hunting or just shooting?
5- Travel for dream hunts or no?

A little more info would be good.
1- What do you plan to put it on?
2- Do you plan to dial for elevation?
3- How far do you plan to shoot?
4- Hunting or just shooting?
5- Travel for dream hunts or no?
On a 300 BLK for whitetails, 200 yds would be max so no dialing, would like at least 12 power for shooting targets so I can see the holes

Recent Posts