Best relosding manual

Tough call but I'd probably go with the Lyman if I could only have 1. Not super conservative on their load data and covers a broad range (i.e. not limited to specific bullet brand).

I like the Hornady manual. I'm currently working with the 8th Edition and don't want to spring for the 10th edition because I'm afraid they'll update it as soon as I buy one!

I like the Loadbooks USA collection. They cover a lot of calibers except for the very rare. For about $9 at Cabelas, it gives some info that isn't published yet on the internet. cheers

Buy the manual for each brand of bullets you plan on shooting. If you plan on using Bergers, buy the Berger manual. If you plan on Nosler, buy a Nosler manual, etc...

morning, in the wonderous world of handloading there r
numerous instructional editions. each bullet maker and some
powder makers have instructional editions. the most important
sense u have to like is the art of comprehensive reading.
u have to read read read for safety and manual procedures
in the PHD's of handloaders. we as handloaders r the pioneers
of the art of handloading ammo. we help create the wildcat calibers
safety procedures, cartridges and calibers deminesions sp. Iam
73yrs young. been reloading for 50yrs. very much enjoy
talking about the art of handloaders. a never ending science
of the subject. OH! lots of monies helps the collection of knowledge.
justme gbot tum

That's why I like the Loadbooks… data from most bullets (Hornady, Nosler, Sierra, Speer, Lyman, RCBS, Barnes, Swift, Berger) and powders (Accurate, Alliant, Hodgdon, IMR, Vihtavuori, Winchester).

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.