Best Reloading Dies?

stephenr6565

I am building either a 264 Wm or a 26 Nosler who makes the best dies probably leaning toward the 264 I am aware that no one probably makes dies for the 26 nosler yet but I assume whoever makes the best dies in general would probably make really good dies for the nosler eventually

Last edited:
Well...Seeing as to how the .26 Nosler hasn't even been released yet, I don't see much to compare with.

But if you want to know who makes the best dies, in general...Well, I like (and use) both Redding and RCBS dies.

Well...Seeing as to how the .26 Nosler hasn't even been released yet, I don't see much to compare with.

But if you want to know who makes the best dies, in general...Well, I like (and use) both Redding and RCBS dies.

I am aware the nosler was just released I guess I should have worded that one a little better so I edited my question

I have loaded good ammunition with a lot of different brands of dies but I think the gold star goes to Redding. BTW, I think the 264Win is, from my experience, a cartridge that needs to be neck sized, although this varies from one chamber to another.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.