Best price on Weatherby Ultra light?

bvolcic

Where is the best place to purchase a Weatherby Mark V Ultra Light? I have been looking into one, and have people telling me that the $1,900 that the Weatherby web-site is showing is way to high to pay. I would appreciate any information.

Thanks,

bvolcic

Where is the best place to purchase a Weatherby Mark V Ultra Light? I have been looking into one, and have people telling me that the $1,900 that the Weatherby web-site is showing is way to high to pay. I would appreciate any information.

Thanks,

bvolcic

I have one chamber in 30-06 sitting in my safe, and it still has all the hang tags on it. I paid a little over $600 for it several years back if we are talking the same model gun.
gary

Check out Gunbroker.com for real world prices.

Recently paid $750 for a nice used one here on this site and from what I've seen that was a very , very good price. Usual price closer to $1000.

Nothing wrong with a gently used one, as my Dad shot 2 antelope at longer ranges with the above rifle 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Check out Gunbroker.com for real world prices.

Recently paid $750 for a nice used one here on this site and from what I've seen that was a very , very good price. Usual price closer to $1000.

Nothing wrong with a gently used one, as my Dad shot 2 antelope at longer ranges with the above rifle 2 weeks ago.

Mine is soon to be rebarreled into a .338-06ai. Was going to rebarrel a Marlin MR-7 till I found it gathering dust in the back of my safe
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.