Best price for a PLRF 10 Range finder ?

My searches indicate there are few, if any, block buster deals out there.

Its my understanding, correct or not, they don't make them until they get orders......

Background check for a rangefinder??? Wow talking about ridiculous.. I'll stick with Zeiss,Leica,and Swaro... The price is ridiculous too....

Background check for a rangefinder??? Wow talking about ridiculous.. I'll stick with Zeiss,Leica,and Swaro... The price is ridiculous too....

You are entitled to your opinion. But please do not impose or suggest limits on others to your choices or abilities. You make this comment because the RF's you listed are working to the distance and ability you have at this time. By the way the zeiss has the largest beam divergence of the listed units and is most capable of an inaccurate reading. If you choose to advance your skill level or when you miss at 700 plus from an inaccurate reading you may want to look into this and further educate yourself on the importance of a good RF unit.

Jeff

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts