Best pack for mountain hunting

My Son strapped, 2 Hind Quarters and, a Front shoulder qtr, to his EXO pack ( around 120 Pounds of, Elk Meat ) and I carried, a front Qtr and all the Loose Meat ( Back straps, Tender loins, etc. ) and my Rifle, a 7.5 Pound Tikka in, a Kifaru "Gun Bearer" on my, EXO !
BEST Pack, we've ever used !

I met Steve Speck where he did all my fitting for my pack when we met at the Sportsman's Show in Portland, OR. Hes a genuine guy, business savy, and fanatical about building the best packs available.

I'm 74 years "young" and you couldn't, pry my EXO Pack and Kifaru "Gun Bearer" from, my cold, dead Fingers, THIS "System" flat,.. WORKS !
I used, Hunters Specialties "Sticks" in both, the sitting and kneeling positions to shoot, my last, Two Elk.
The Stix, weigh NOTHING and NO Bipod is needed as I shoot Prone over the Clothing stuffed, EXO Pack but, RARELY get to shoot Prone in most of, the STEEP Elk Country that, we Hunt ! My Son carried, 2 Hind and a Front Quarter, out to Truck ! EXO's ARE, One Tough, well made Pack !

I have a Mystery Ranch Metcalf that I bought during a stupidly cheap sale during the spring of last year. It's very adjustable, very comfy, and can pack a lot of meat if necessary. It could use more pockets would be my only complaint. Crazy high quality though.

I didn't see it here yet but the Mystery Ranch Beartooth 80 seems like a good alternative to the metcalf if you want MR and larger than the metcalf.
I bought both and kept the Metcalf. I know me…and the Beartooth is just too big for me. I would always keep packing more gear in it than I need because it could accommodate it. Lol. Both great packs though.

When your on the mountain and your pack isn't comfortable, you'll wish you spent the extra money. Same with boots. Mystery Ranch all the way. Buy once, cry once.

For putting miles on in the mountains: Kuiu for the wife and EXO (K3) for me. We're both happy with these packs and at this point we both refuse to try anything else, no need at this point.