Best Of The West

Well John,

I'm not here to start a ****ing match I'm just offering my opinion as the here rest are... more often than not I have a different take on things...

I actualy do go through ALOT of wranglers I'm not ashamed or sorry I do... if you have been around horses long enough it only takes a blink of an eye to have your whole world turned upside down... or worse... I mentioned on a post last time this topic was brought up that there needs to be serious editing.. I would have edited that.. just my personal observation again...

As far as getting it into the hands of persons who can "handle it" I have my ideas and I have some intial surveys and test markets of my own... for just such a thing... I'm not part of you business or organization so it really doesn't matter.
Again, I wasn't bad mouthing or slamming your program, hell I havn't even watched the whole thing... All I was saying is that my personal feeling is that in the TV markets...to do what you are trying to do, without some very creative and serious editing could solicit more problems than "we" as long Range hunters aniticipated...
thats all I really have to say and what my point was...

[ 08-27-2004: Message edited by: Ric Horst ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts