Best muzzleloader

I owned two muzzle loaders built by Arrowhead. I can say from my opinion that they are hands down the best there is. My muzzle loader shoots milk jugs at 700 yards. I have put impacts at 1,000 with an 8 inch group. The Owner Luke has Degrees in mechanical engineering. He has pattens on the ignition system. My Gun last year killed a deer at 670 yards, an elk that you see in my profile pic by my daughter at 370 yards. I killed my own elk dead in its tracks at 50 yards. All three animals died instantly. The deer took three steps and went down. I have several friends that have bought the muzzle loader from Arrowhead and I can say without a doubt you wont find a better gun out there.

2C9F5410-D739-4005-80A6-6F506498C330.jpeg

Break out your checkbook and be prepared to wait in line. If you're wanting to stay on a budget and need it for this year, the CVA stuff is a pretty good compromise.

I am super happy with my Arrowhead. Luke is a great guy to deal with, and the rifles flat out shoot tiny groups.

Yes, he makes encore barrels too. Luke uses top barrel blanks and has a breach plug that performs very well. Go look around the arrowhead website.

View attachment 298369
Break out your checkbook and be prepared to wait in line. If you're wanting to stay on a budget and need it for this year, the CVA stuff is a pretty good compromise.

I am super happy with my Arrowhead. Luke is a great guy to deal with, and the rifles flat out shoot tiny groups.
Sweet looking rifle, your picture rocks!