Best method to crimp? Please no discussion about merits of crimp, OK?

Crimp everything
I crimp ALL my pistol shells .380, 9mm and 45.only
Don't cramp comp or hunting bullets and relay on neck tension.
All my competition cartridges have a specific neck tension and mostly handled one on one.
All my hunting rifle cartridges also have a specific neck tension. and hold the bullets well for magazines or tube loading.
I can see the reason for crimping hunting bullets especially that you don't want a bullet coming out of the case and surely don't want to have the bullet go into the case. Total nightmare if you are a reloaded. and hunting with cartridges that fall apart. Could ruin the whole trip an even cause an accident. I can see why some people "Crimp" their hunting cartridges and agree.

I crimp ALL my pistol shells .380, 9mm and 45.only
Don't cramp comp or hunting bullets and relay on neck tension.
All my competition cartridges have a specific neck tension and mostly handled one on one.
All my hunting rifle cartridges also have a specific neck tension. and hold the bullets well for magazines or tube loading.
I can see the reason for crimping hunting bullets especially that you don't want a bullet coming out of the case and surely don't want to have the bullet go into the case. Total nightmare if you are a reloaded. and hunting with cartridges that fall apart. Could ruin the whole trip an even cause an accident. I can see why some people "Crimp" their hunting cartridges and agree.
I had a trip almost ruined over this exact circumstance

Can someone post a link to Butterbean's famous treatise on the use of the Lee factory Crimp die? His prodigious reputation is only second to the number of posts he's generated here. (IE finding threads being referred to seems impossible)

Still now, I fear I am the butt of a joke about the "horrors of crimping". Sorry but I do not spend my every wakeful gminute reading posts.

I just want to try something to save a gorgeous WBY from being relegated to the back of the safe...

The Lee Crimp in on order already. FYI
You are not the Butt of any joke, the Big Fella seems genuinely helpful.

He, and others have written a bit on the subject even producing the step by step instructions I downloaded and haven't read yet.

Don't go down the Rabbit hole of reading every thread, I waste to much time here. And on Africahunting.com

Iook at the last 2-3 pages here too.

I hope this helps.

Short version all I can find is no-one has had adverse affects if they did not see an improvement.

You are not the Butt of any joke, the Big Fella seems genuinely helpful.

He, and others have written a bit on the subject even producing the step by step instructions I downloaded and haven't read yet.

Don't go down the Rabbit hole of reading every thread, I waste to much time here. And on Africahunting.com

Iook at the last 2-3 pages here too.

I hope this helps.

Short version all I can find is no-one has had adverse affects if they did not see an improvement.
You're all over it Mr. Howse