Best magic trick ever.

Im no beliver in magic, so Im always looking to see wich part is moving, or how someone fools your mind. But this guy is truly a master of deception. Great trick, great post. Thanks for posting............ Anybody have a clue what the heck they were saying?

*** how? don't know if I believe all that but would like to see how its done.

*** how? don't know if I believe all that but would like to see how its done.

EASY

1: The ring is a magnet. When he taps the glass to the bottom of the table, the magnet holds a coin. When he pulls his hand up, the ring and the coin lose they're magnetism and the coin drops.

2: Hes got a coin between his fingers. If you slow it down, you can see him flip it out. As to where the other one goes, i dunno

3: I dunno

Well definitely feel a lot better knowing how he did the first one, would be cool to know the last one. Then again if I knew how it was done it would'nt be so cool anymore. Thanks anyway for satisfing some of the curiosity.

The trick with 3 coins.
Open the youtube movie at the coind time and press PAUSE. then very quick press PLAY and again PAUSE...
you can see the trick, he is setting down 2 coind and the 3rd is holding together with magnet.
Just 2 coins are moving the therd is hold in place, and if you usse oause and play you see how the coins is retracting behing the 3rd (looking 2 time the tichness) because the other one is under.
And you can see how he briongs the other coin under the glass (coin hidden on fist)
JUST USE THE SLOW MOTION..

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts