Best low light glass?

I've hunted southwest of Monroe along the Quachita River with friends from Franklin Farms.
Another really good hunting scope for the money is Burris.
I've used several for years and still have em mounted on rifles. They've been carried and used extensively and held zero since they were put on.
Burris Veracitys are on most of my rifles. Can't beat em for the money.

Schmidt and Bender will provide excellent light transmission. Also, remember that light diminishes with each lens it travels through. Variable power scopes will have more lenses and they typically will not transmit the same light as a fixed power scope. A fixed power (6x) Schmidt and Bender will be a little less expensive and a good all around scope for where you live.

I'll start off by admitting the most expensive glass I've had the opportunity to personally test is the Leupopd VX5 HD. Most of my deer rifles wear various versions of the VX3. Comparing these to others based solely on low light for their prices I've not seen any that outperform. However my experience is limited to a few makes and models. How do other brands and models compare to these solely on low light ability?
Sig Tango4 and Tango6
Nightforce NXS, NX8 and of course the ATACR
Vortex HD glass.
Trijicon credo and tenmile
These are what have experience with and can attest to good low light visibility

I have a fair bit of time with nightforce, vortex, leupold, S&B, sightron, leica, swarovski. In the middle tier level optics around 2000.00 I don't see a lot of difference. I like the leupold vx6 a lot, good balance of color and light transmission. Swarovski is a no brainer, they make dang good glass and coatings and always perform. For me it really boils down to being very picky and that includes what I pay for the optic. If swaro destroyed my vx6 I'd buy swaro on my outfitter discount. However, since the vx6 is an excellent optic, I run it on my LEO/MIL account. If I had to pay retail for retail I'd be looking hard at the swaro and leica, zeiss as well. They are all known for excellent glass and coatings in a hunting weight class of scope.

You can't really go wrong with any S&B, Swaro or Zeiss. All as bright and clear at dusk and dawn as a sunny day in Malibu. Personal opinions: they are all in a separate class than any Leupold and I like Leupold, but have compared them for low light ability several times; Night Force are also very clear, but you have to not mind carrying a piece of steel pipe on top of your gun - Almost all my guns are hunting rifles and I don't care to add 1.5-2lbs to what started out as a reasonably weighted rifle. Again, just personal pref.