Best hygiene wipes for backpack hunt

Good luck skipglo.
Take care and stay safe buddy and post pics
Always my friend...and you as well! Thinking I will stay a month this trip. Working like a fiend to finish the remodel of my kitchen before I go next Wednesday...otherwise...that Happy Wife, happy life B.S....( not as much B.S. as younger men think)

What ever happened to hunting? Baby wipes...Dude wipes....how about..hey fellas...what's your favorite brand of ONESIES? How about our favorite STUFFIES...do you spray mommas perfume on it....or take it unscented like a Man? What happened to a bar of soap and a handful of grass or your shirt tails?
Been there done that Skip

Because of this thread, last time I was in the sporting goods section in Walmart I noticed 3 packs of dude wipes on closeout prices of $1.99/pack-- bought all 3--- are they a seasonal item? I tossed them in my truck for whenever the need comes up.

I used germ-x for years.
they are large and tough. I have a couple of dozen left, but can't find a new supply. I will look for the dude wipes now
What do you guys do with your soiled dude wipes? I'm a backpack hunter and everything that goes in comes out. I've migrated towards a single cotton washcloth and a 1oz vial of scent free, biodegradable body soap. There's plenty of water where I hunt so a Backcountry shower every 2 or 3 days is easy. It gets harder when it starts to freeze though
I usually clean up back at camp and they go in the fire or in the trash bag

What do you guys do with your soiled dude wipes? I'm a backpack hunter and everything that goes in comes out. I've migrated towards a single cotton washcloth and a 1oz vial of scent free, biodegradable body soap. There's plenty of water where I hunt so a Backcountry shower every 2 or 3 days is easy. It gets harder when it starts to freeze though
I usually clean up back at camp and they go in the fire or in the trash bag
You fellas gotta let this thread go. Every, every,every show on television today is forcing these things down our throats ( literally) and now our forum is caught up on DUDE WIPES...what you do in camp should stay in camp! As for a final remark....aren't DUDE WIPES...just the curtain beside the bed! 🤣