Best FFP scope for the buck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
Zeiss is a different story, and the price is too. I am getting the Scope to later mount on a couple AR-15 that I am going to purchase here shortly. I have to be a sucker sometimes, if not all the time for something that seem to cheap, and have had good reviews.
Thanks for the Info.

Cheapest FFP I'd trust? SWFA 3-9. $500ish
If you haven't checked out Meopta your missing out on some really good scopes european glass at a fraction of the cost of the more expensive scopes I purchased a SWFA 3x15 on a black friday sale for 399 .00 great scope wish I got 2 or 3 japan made not a problem and I have a Athlon AresBtr great scope China made a lot of Leopolds Burris Bushnell Pentex Weaver etc I'm totally turned off of China made scopes from now on for the money you cant beat the Optica 6 Scopes the 3x18 Diacro reticle zero stop zero lock ffp for 750.00 bucks is my choice for hunting they make this same scope in 2nd focal plane also and diff magnification offerings checklosavakian made been around a long time they used to make the zeiss conquest for zeiss but now their making and marketing there own scopes check em out you wont be sorry

One more plus for Meopta to add to the other ones. The Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 FFP would fit right into what you want in a scope. At the top of the list, quality, and reliability. European glass and built in the Czech Republic, this scope will be great on a target or hunting rifle. I have fun doing both.

IMG_4453.jpeg

One more plus for Meopta to add to the other ones. The Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 FFP would fit right into what you want in a scope. At the top of the list, quality, and reliability. European glass and built in the Czech Republic, this scope will be great on a target or hunting rifle. I have fun doing both.

IMG_4453.jpeg
Thats the same scope I put on my 6.5 Prc Curtis custom Axiom with a proof carbon sendero light seekin rings and AG Alpine hunter stock with the trigger tech diamond also have the Meopro formerly known as the Zeiss Conquest on a pre64 mod 70 Bartlein 6.5 PRC Custom English walnut 22 lines per in no border checkering best scopes out there you can say for the money if you want too but unless your shooting comp or professional how can you beat Meopta

Being a little biased but also honest in my evaluation and use of Meopta products, I have to agree with you, HR. Meopta brings quality and value to its customers who purchase their products and they stand behind those products. I am hopeful we will see a lot more scopes designed around the way US hunters and shooters use their rifles. I am always open to suggestions and happy to pass them along.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.