Best FFP scope for the buck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 107796
  • Start date
MidwayUSA has a CrimsonTrace series 5 scope for $799 3-18x50 and 34mm tube that is made in Japan. Normal price was $1500. I have bought 2 of these and they are a phenomenal value. They're made in the same factory as Nightforce SHV and Bushnell elite tactical scopes. There 2 models and I preferred the lower powered 3-18 due to retical type. Also a very nice Bushnell Elite Tactical for $810 that was normally $1499 on clearance here.

Will this work on a caliber 3006 rifles , because I'm looking for one scope that Can hold the recoiled good

Check out sightron they make a 3-16 ffp that illuminated for stupid money, I paid 279 for it from midway on close out, made in the Philippines but great quality for the money great tactical turrets too.
Does yours have issues with the elevation turret adjustments? I had to send mine back to Sightron right out of the box because it had 12 clicks per mil when it's supposed to be 1/10 mil adjustments. Windage was fine, but the elevation turret had this issue across the entire travel range.

Other than that I was extremely happy with it, especially for that steal of a price that Midway was pushing them out for

Looked at Primary Arms, SLx 4-4-14-44mm scope, and purchase two with mounts. Overall price is what sold me for what it is. We'll see how they work. Hope like hell they work.

picked up a 5-20x50 SWFA HD Its a bit on the pricy side.but a great scope.

Jeff
I bought a used 5-20x50 SWFA HD for under $900 and I love it! The glass is as clear as my Leupolds, good at twilight, it's rock solid and a no questions asked transferable warranty. Yeah it's dated, it's a tank- but man is it a nice piece of glass!

Looked at Primary Arms, SLx 4-4-14-44mm scope, and purchase two with mounts. Overall price is what sold me for what it is. We'll see how they work. Hope like hell they work.
I have one of the PA ffp 4-14x44 scopes on a 6.5G ar15. It works fine, and I have killed plenty of deer and hogs with it. But the glass is no where near the level of my Zeiss V4.