Best current sales on scopes

777funk

Best current deal on a scope?
I'm in the market for a decent rifle scope. Any good deals to be had right now? Looking to spend $100-$300 and use it for a 308 bolt action for paper and hunting. Looking for good sales on scopes.

Ive bought about all my optics in the last 5 years from either natchez or cameraland. Hard to beat there prices and they both stand behind what they sell.

I hear lots of good about camera land, but haven't used them yet. I have used swfa, and been very happy with them. They mean it when it comes to their 110% price match, as I've used it a number of times. They're also super with their CS. Had an issue with some binos some time ago and they were superb in taking care of me.

If you want a scope recommendation, I just got this one http://swfa.com/Bushnell-45-14x44-Legend-Ultra-HD-Rifle-Scope-P53010.aspx for a budget semi-long range build. It's a surprisingly good scope (came with a sun shade too). No, I didn't pay the full $300, I did use their 110% match guarentee.

Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.