best crossbow heads for perfect aim

Discussion in 'PSE TAC 15/15i Crossbow Hunting Forum' started by danieljustin, Jun 12, 2018.

1. danieljustin

danieljustin New Member

Hi everyone

Its hunting season J, I am looking for crossbow Brodhead (crossbow ammos) which do not penetrate during projection and gives larger blood trail. Please do suggest me some best crossbow Brodhead that fits perfect in my crossbow. My budget is not more than 50$.....

Thanks, best regards

2. Laelkhunter

Laelkhunter Well-Known Member

I used Rage mechanical broadheads with my crossbow. They were plenty accurate, but I haven't shoot any deer yet with it. The pack of three comes with a practice head for sighting purposes. If they work as well as the Rage broadheads on deer, they should be good. They sell for around $40 for the three pack.

ragsflh and danieljustin like this.
  3. lgordee

lgordee Well-Known Member

I have used rage and did not care for them or grim reapers. They did not perform to my liking and IIRC one or both of those brands uses an o-ring to hold them in the closed position. NAP Spitfire mechanical broadheads have served me well. The only deer I ever lost with these were completely my own fault bad shots. No O-rings to monkey with either and they sell broadhead razor replacement kits at a reasonable price. Did I mention they fly true? I hit a weed once and didn't "stop" a deer once before shooting. Hit too far back, my own fault! Here is a link to the Spitfires: https://www.amazon.com/Spitfire-100...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00IS98MWI

danieljustin likes this.
  4. Konnorbrown

Konnorbrown Member

Check out anarchy Broadheads. They are made up in Oregon. Great people to deal with too

danieljustin likes this.
  5. danieljustin

danieljustin New Member

6. scottishkat

scottishkat Well-Known Member

Check out the reviews for slik trick.

Good luck and shoot straight