Best bullets to reload with for 300 blackout

I will admit I scratch my head a bit about this as well. I have no complaint or experience with the blackout but it's just odd to me that this cartridge takes off as a SPORTING cartridge when the over 100 year old 30-30, while being too widespread to ever die, is certainly not considered much anymore. It thumps the .300 black out in every regard as a hunting cartridge. And yeah I know I know everyone likes semi autos, the large and powerful cartridges better suited to hunting are in larger lower capacity bolt guns for the most part...the .30-30 lever gun is lighter, faster rate of fire, and higher capacity than the bolt actions that have totally pushed it to the sidelines because the cartridges they shoot are simply more effective at all ranges. Im a shooter and a gun nut and the shooting/gun community and what it gets enamoured with just doesn't make sense to me sometimes
There are a few options for big gun thumpers in semi autos. It's a matter of what you're willing to spend. Almost anything can be had in a semi auto. But I see what you're saying. The 300BO was never designed to shoot longer distances but in my experience is more than adequate for 200 yards or less with less than ideal shots even on hogs. Heck, I've even killed hogs using 220 grain FMJs at reasonable distances.

There are a few options for big gun thumpers in semi autos. It's a matter of what you're willing to spend. Almost anything can be had in a semi auto. But I see what you're saying. The 300BO was never designed to shoot longer distances but in my experience is more than adequate for 200 yards or less with less than ideal shots even on hogs. Heck, I've even killed hogs using 220 grain FMJs at reasonable distances.
I suppose I used semi auto in reference to AR type rifles without saying so. You're right. I've long thought that the fact that Brownings BAR can be had in 338 win mag is, well....intriguing.

the .30-30 lever gun is lighter, faster rate of fire, and higher capacity than the bolt actions that have totally pushed it to the sidelines because the cartridges they shoot are simply more effective at all ranges. Im a shooter and a gun nut and the shooting/gun community and what it gets enamoured with just doesn't make sense to me sometimes

You pretty much answered your own question. Simply most .30-30 rifles are limited on bullet options. Some don't lend themselves well to scopes, and most triggers aren't great. Plus most can't shoot them to acceptable internet accuracy.

I have a .30-30 that thinks it's a varmint rifle, but it's also a Rem 788 and 4-12X44 scope. My Win 94 I could kill most things deer sized out to 200 and a steady rest or prone. However, I'm barely able to shoot most ammunition better than 2 MOA with it.