Best budget whiskey

You guys will probably disagree, but Old Crow is good bourbon, if you put your thumb over the price!

I found the inexpensive stuff gives me headaches afterwards. I found out first hand when I used to go to bars and beer joints. When I ordered whiskey and 7-Up I'd get a headache the next morning.

However when I would order Crown and 7-Up I never had any ill effects the next day. From that point forward mine drinks even at home were not top shelf spirits champagne but better known and in no particular order:

1. Crown Royal
2. Jack Daniels
3. Seagrams V.O.
4. Courvoisier V.S.O.P.
5. Tanqueray Gin
6. Veuve Clicquot
7. Seagrams 7

I was unemployed for an extended period and during that time I cut costs in many ways but never on beef, beer/spirits or ammo.

Old Grand Dad in either the Bonded or the 114- both are delicious for the $20 or so they go for, and though the bonded can sometimes be difficult to find in stock, the 114 is usually sitting there unnoticed.

I am admittedly a bourbon snob and typically seek out the higher priced unicorn juice, but I could drink these two all day every day and not be disappointed in the slightest.

Recent Posts