Best brass tumbler?

I'm really fussy about my brass and the prep. I've tried several methods from case spinning with Brasso to wet tumbling with pins. I do like the way the wet process cleans the inside and outside, doubt the inside cleanliness has any effect. It does also help the primer pocket cleaning although, the pins getting lodged inside can be dangerous at worst and disconcerting at best. That being said, I recently converted over to the "chips" vs pins and that helps the case clogging problem especially with the smaller cases, 224 Valkyrie in my case. My only problem with my Frankfort wet tumbler is the issue of the drum stopping turning when trying to do 338 LM. I still use it but limit the number of cases to less than 50 more like 30. I use a thrift store-bought dehydrator to dry them and caIs shiny brass necessary and does it shoot better? not necessarily but as a former soldier, I have a thing about shiny brass. I think clean brass helps alleviate damage to dies. Just my 2 cents worth, more like a halfpenny due to inflation.

Looking at midway Frankie's arsenal for under 100 shipped.
The Rotary Lite? I have one, seems to work fine, bought the replacement end cap to drain water out but keep the pins and brass inside.

Which process are you looking for specifically? I do SS tumbling and vibratory tumbling, they each work in their own way and have their own pros/cons. I've used ultrasonic for parts and tools, never reloading brass, but that's an option also.

Looming for a quality tumbler.

Looking at midway Frankie's arsenal for under 100 shipped. Will consider other options. Would like a us made tumbler. Are there any?
I've had a Thumler's B for 20 + years.......still works great but needs a new cover gasket for wet stuff. The Rebel 17 looks like a clone except for the sealed bearings , whereas the Thumler's uses nylon bushings which work well.

I've had a Rebel 17 SS tumbler for several years. The unit is built very well and is designed for brass cleaning rather than an adaptation of another device. The roller bearings will outlast you and I. They will provide everything that you need so you don't need to shop around to get started.

While the company is based in Utah, I have no idea where the components are made.
Got a reply from the company when I asked if the tumbler was made here.

"We send the USA parts overseas and they assemble things there. We'll definitely take care of any issues if you find any problems with your purchase."

Got a reply from the company when I asked if the tumbler was made here.

"We send the USA parts overseas and they assemble things there. We'll definitely take care of any issues if you find any problems with your purchase."
Thats interesting because it is the opposite of what you might suspect. It's fairly common for a US company to buy components overseas and do the assembly here in the US. Thus, "Made in USA".

so i have a large dillon, a small midway, a thumblers for vibe type for normal brass cleaning with fine ground corn cob( no pet nedia) and nufinish car polish. the thumblers is used most often
and an rcbs sidwinder for rotary, for coating and ss pin cleaning.