Best Binoculars up to $800.00...?

daniel brothers

Best Binoculars up to $800.00...?

My friend ask me to find out what was the best binoculars he could get with up to 800 dollars for his upcoming bear hunt in Montana this coming spring. I am a little confused with there being so many on the market today.

I won't to steer him in the right direction, but thought I better get the opinions of Greater Glass Guys than myself. Thanks so much in advance. Dan

I don't have first hand experience with their Binos but Tract Optics has two version under that price point RonSpomer has a decent review of them, but he may be paid to review them, IDK? I do have Tract Optic new ELR optic and I'm very happy with it. It's the best glass I have so far.

Dd you Guys know that Tract has a 15% discount for Law Enforcement and Military Guys...? My Buddy is a LE... so he is getting hooked up with them right now.
Yes, I took advantage of that when I bought my optic. It took them no time to setup my account. It certainly helps. Their products are made in Japan to their specs if that wasn't already answered.

I looked 1000 yds across our lake with my Friend's Toric 12.5x50 Binoculars that he just bought... and all I can say is this..."THEY ARE TRULY AMAZING." There is NO way a guy can go wrong by having a pair of them... NO WAY!

I looked 1000 yds across our lake with my Friend's Toric 12.5x50 Binoculars that he just bought... and all I can say is this..."THEY ARE TRULY AMAZING." There is NO way a guy can go wrong by having a pair of them... NO WAY!
Meopta 10 x 42 meopro european glass optica 6 meopta both are nice persaonally have the meopros glass is about as good as it gets not chinese Meopta used to make optics for Zeiss with the Zeiss name on it there starting to market there own optics great quality for the price

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.