Best Bino Harness?

I used a horn hunter Bino hub for years with good success but switched to the Kuiu recently. Way more comfortable and is obviously one of the lightest weight setups. Also, I found a downside of the Bino packs with magnetic closures, they mess with your compass in your Gps, or cell phone apps like OnX Maps. I found I needed to hold my gps/cell phone away from me off to the side or it would try to orient north on my Bino harness magnet. FYI

Looking for some advice. I just received my Leica 3200 and now I am in need of a good case system to wear while hunting. Open to suggestions with reasons for the recommendation and thank you in advance.
I've tried most of em. I keep coming back to my Rick young outdoors harness. Keeps things simple and is very comfortable.

My recommendation is Alaska Guide Creations. I run the hybrid with Swaro 10x42s in the main pack, Leica range finder in the front pocket and a Garmin inreach mini in the side pouch. Fantastic piece of kit, never notice the straps even under a heavy pack and its very functional and silent to use when in close on game.

I have tried a bunch of different setups and the new enclosed marsupial gear is the best by a ways. That is what I would recommend. Flap folding forward gives much better access to binos. The magnet may be an issue if using a compass. I would find a way to work around that issue as the usability is so much better with their system.

I have this one with the range finder pouch, small side pouch and now the large side pouch (small was too small for me). The universal mesh stretch shoulder strap pocket is awesome to carry a cell phone for easy access. I ended up grabbing a 2nd for my other pack. Marsupial is very similar in build to my Kifaru packs.

I have tried a bunch of different setups and the new enclosed marsupial gear is the best by a ways. That is what I would recommend. Flap folding forward gives much better access to binos. The magnet may be an issue if using a compass. I would find a way to work around that issue as the usability is so much better with their system.

I have this one with the range finder pouch, small side pouch and now the large side pouch (small was too small for me). The universal mesh stretch shoulder strap pocket is awesome to carry a cell phone for easy access. I ended up grabbing a 2nd for my other pack. Marsupial is very similar in build to my Kifaru packs.
That is the one I ended up buying. Very nice pack.

How did you attach the mesh universal strap to the harness? I bought one, but the padded strap on the enclosed harness is too wide for the clips.

How did you attach the mesh universal strap to the harness? I bought one, but the padded strap on the enclosed harness is too wide for the clips.
I wasn't clear there, I use it on my pack straps, haven't tried it on the bino harness straps. I'll have to look and see if it would work. Awesome on the pack though. I have a Kifaru Shape Charge and got a new style 22 Mag with a frame also.