Best 7mm rem mag brass

I hope your right about Lapua and 7RM. I think I will have tried them all after getting the Peterson. I am one of those that can't seem to leave good enough alone. I don't know if it is fear of missing out or simply enjoying the journey of trying something different. By the time I finally get to the point of determining what I feel works best for a particular rifle, I go and buy a new rifle and start all over. It does help to have baseline to start with though.

My vote is for whatever you can actually find. I would like to have several 100 pieces of quality brass myself, but only seem to be able to find Prvi Partizan in stock. Guess I'll stick to my Winchester, Remington & Federal that I got from fired factory ammo.

I prefer Lapua, but no available in many of my cartridges. I've purchased Nosler and Norma which I have no issues with. My son bought a 30-06 and needed brass. He found only RP which is very good once it is prepped for loading. RP takes a lot more prep than higher priced, but it last as long as the best.

Alpha only makes short action stuff, no magnums or even long action rounds. Lapua does not make any belted cases
They make 300WM. I ordered some as soon as I heard the release. I got 100 in the first order and another 200 just weeks ago for this seasons F-class Open and Hunter class.
Very impressed with it and it is not the same capacity as the Lapua stamped Norma brass I got in the late 80' early 90's.
It is thicker in the web and hard like a cats head.

Cheers.