Best 7mm rem mag brass

Mark37082

Mark37082

LRH Team Member
I hope your right about Lapua and 7RM. I think I will have tried them all after getting the Peterson. I am one of those that can’t seem to leave good enough alone. I don’t know if it is fear of missing out or simply enjoying the journey of trying something different. By the time I finally get to the point of determining what I feel works best for a particular rifle, I go and buy a new rifle and start all over. It does help to have baseline to start with though.

RWeeks7mm

RWeeks7mm

My vote is for whatever you can actually find. I would like to have several 100 pieces of quality brass myself, but only seem to be able to find Prvi Partizan in stock. Guess I'll stick to my Winchester, Remington & Federal that I got from fired factory ammo.

V

Veteran

Take a look at blue collar and grafs
for Lapua and Peterson.

Check Midway, Brownells, and Natchez, and Powder valley too.

DLJ6

DLJ6

I just picked up a 50pc bag of WW off GB for a reasonable price but will probably order some Peterson from G&S as well.

Dosh

Dosh

I prefer Lapua, but no available in many of my cartridges. I’ve purchased Nosler and Norma which I have no issues with. My son bought a 30-06 and needed brass. He found only RP which is very good once it is prepped for loading. RP takes a lot more prep than higher priced, but it last as long as the best.

P

Philward

Whatever is available that you can find.

M

MagnumManiac

Alpha only makes short action stuff, no magnums or even long action rounds. Lapua does not make any belted cases
They make 300WM. I ordered some as soon as I heard the release. I got 100 in the first order and another 200 just weeks ago for this seasons F-class Open and Hunter class.
Very impressed with it and it is not the same capacity as the Lapua stamped Norma brass I got in the late 80’ early 90’s.
It is thicker in the web and hard like a cats head.

Cheers.

K

kfreeze

I am waiting for ADG to come back in stock and I will pick up 100 for my 7 mag. If Lapua made it that would be my go to but they don't so ADG it is
Adg probably wont do a run of it for a while. I bought some new adg 7 mag from creedmoor sports a few months ago when they ran 7 mag.

Jack C Patterson

Jack C Patterson

Norma, and Nosler has been my choice. I’ve tried Hornady and have never had any luck using it in multiple firings. Seems their brass is too hard.