Best 34mm rings?

fisherman983

Just upgraded my scope to a nightforce atacr. Needing some new rings and looking for suggestions. Looking at Hawkins precision/nightforce.
Any other options I need to look at.
Will be mounted on a 264 win mag and eventually a 7x300 win mag

Spuhr without question are of the finest quality and really look good on a rifle if you are into that. If not, Nightforce or Hawkins rings will serve you well.

the only 34mm scope i have is a burris xtrii in a larue lt104. it's on an LR308 though. but it's solid. you wont go wrong with nightforce or badger. i'll use one of them for my current 6.5cm build.

I am running the Extreme Hardcore Recon rings on 2 34mm scopes. They have an bubble level integrated on the side of the base ring. No complaints so far.

I saw the new ARC rings at SHOT. Not the conventional style, they are supposed to illuminate the scope rolling off center when tightening.

I like the 6 hole Extreme UL Nightforce for the heavy scopes. Especially when on a light rifle.

Last edited:
20180413_115332.jpg

I think you should pick up my set of FDE badgers for sale. Stout little rings!

https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...dium-fde-cerakoted-rings.201612/#post-1435430

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.