Best 30mm Rings

Like others have said, Seekins/ Vortex PMR rings are definitely worth looking at!!!! Nearly all my rifle/scope combos wear them! Love them, very secure!!!! Idaho-5R

Spuhr SR3000 are the cats-meow at $370 a set.

I will just continue to slum Seekins/Vortex/NF PR rings until I find a set at a garage sale for $5 bucks.

Seekins FTW! You can get new a set of Seekins rings and Seekins base for less than a set of NF Ultralites and the rings are just as good or better.

I have used Seekins in the past and they are very good. I am looking at trying the Hawkins Ultralights or Zeiss Ultralights this time.

I went with the nightforce ultra lights, I only chose them because I was mounting a nightforce scope. If it wasn't a NF scope, I'd probably have used the warne rings and saved a bit of $$$. If you get the nightforce rings, you can get them for 10% off and free shipping from 1 shot gear, that's where I got mine and they were just under 150.00.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts