Best 30mm Rings

Dirt_Nap

Just purchased a NF nx8 4-32 scope and looking for some good rings. The scope is going on my 6.5prc hunting rifle. Suggestions please

Every rifle I own wears Seekins rings. Some scopes get passed back and forth between rifles like a second string cheerleader with self-esteem issues.
My suggestion: Low to Medium height w. 50mm objective and Proof Sendero depending on Picatinny rail choice.

All rifles below have Seekins 20MOA rails and Seekins rings (except the integrated rails)

30mm low
50mm obj
Proof Sendero Light

30mm "medium"
52mm objective
Proof Sendero Light

30mm low
50mm obj
Proof Sendero

30mm low
50mm obj
Bartlein 3b

Arc M10 are arguably the best, but for a hunting rig where weight is of concern, Hawkins lite tactical 4 screw rings. His hybrids are badass if you need a ring/base combo, has 25 moa built right in.

For the price Seekings are hard to beat. I've just purchased Hawkings for a Tikka and they look very well made as well

Talley rings which are not pricey and don't need lapping or added screws to worry about loosing up or another connecting point
Which Talleys do you have? I've been thinking of the one piece ring/base with the 20MOA cant.

Thanks
idcwby

Arc M10 are arguably the best, but for a hunting rig where weight is of concern, Hawkins lite tactical 4 screw rings. His hybrids are badass if you need a ring/base combo, has 25 moa built right in.

How much do the Hawkins weigh? My M10s are in the 4-5oz range. I have previously been using the seekins/vortex rings on my rifles but went with the ARC M10s in 30mm and low for my newest build.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.