Best 300 win mag brass?

Interesting, thank you. The price certainly seems right and if you're getting 7 or more loads out of them it must be pretty high quality. I've seen lot of 7rm and 7stw brass start getting pretty thin and start to separate as early as five loadings.
It's a bit heavier than some others. I'll have to take some and compare it to the win, fed, and Hornady I have too. I know I'm running .7gr over Hornady book max, but running 125fps faster in a 24" barrel. I only neck size with the Lee collet die and then after the 6th firing I had to do a body bump.

My first intuition is that Sig is not actually making their own brass. Most likely they are re-branding some other MFG's brass. Similar to the Nosler/Norma relationship. They could be inspecting and culling brass though before rebagging it and marking it up.

My first intuition is that Sig is not actually making their own brass. Most likely they are re-branding some other MFG's brass. Similar to the Nosler/Norma relationship. They could be inspecting and culling brass though before rebagging it and marking it up.
No, Sig is actually making their own brass here in the good ole USA.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.