best 24x bang for the buck suggestions please

Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24x50 gives you three different reticle options. It can be found in your price range. Super glass and really well built better than anything in its price range .

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and this is my first forum too. So I'm a little nervous.
The reason I'm here is to learn about long range hunting and shooting. I have a Tikka
T3 300 WM with a Redfield 4-12X40 scope. I hate this scope. I also reload with my Redding T-7 Turret, and I'm trying to find the perfect load for this rifle.
My question is what is the right scope for about $ 1,600.00 to put on my T# so I can do both long range hunting and some bench shots? I'm only 5'-4" and about 125lbs. so I want to keep the weight down. Any comments would be welcome. Thank you.

1600 will buy you a lot of scope. I would look into some leupolds, sightron, zeiss, or swarovski. I don't know if any Marchs will be in your price range as I think they are lighter scopes too. The above brands I know for sure offer good scopes, reticles and magnification in a lighter weight package. Surely someone can add to the list.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts