Best 100 yard LRKM test group ever!

Shawn Carlock

Sponsor
My smallest test group to date. A unique rifle, the first LRKM in 6.5-284 Norma, ATACR w MOAR-T. 3 Shot group at 100 yards .047", not sure if I could do it again but clearly a shooter. It is kind of a handy rifle as well.

LRKM 6.5-284.jpg

Awesome shooting and sweet looking rig!!! I am curious though... do you have to move your shoulder to work the bolt? That thing looks like the ultimate rifle for close quarters handling but still has a nice long barrel!!

Great shooting and maybe the future of hunting rifles. Shawn why not try to develop it into a repeater and lighten it to 10 pounds. It has an awesome futuristic look. Love it.

you do have to roll the shoulder a little out of the way to cycle the bolt. I would love to be able to make it a repeater and 10 lbs lighter. Repeater could happen in the distant future but is not even on the drawing board. Weight there is just not a realistic way to get much more weight off it. The big issues when we started were overall length and accuracy, that was our main focus.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.