Bergers or Hornady

Bergers and bergers. Tried the eld's for a year. Didn't like their performance. So I pulled the plastic tips out of them and screwed a little fish eye lag screw in them and made fishing weights out of all of them. Worked dang good for that.
Cat Wow GIF

I'll take a Berger over a Hornady all day, every day. Berger may have a couple minor shortcomings, but they will and do address issues of their product.
Hornady blames melting tips, and has as far as I know never accepted any responsibility for their bullets coming apart.
Another thing I will never forget is in 2013 after Sandy Hook, one company told their reloading customer base to pound sand as they could make a lot more money selling loaded ammo which in turn forced a fair share of reloaders to do.
Real trendsetters, and it was not Berger.

Now what kind of question is that? Hornady shouldn't even be used in the same sentence as Bergers.
Please educate my ignorance of such a specific claim. I have used both....for me and my experience....Boogers suck dirty butt. Yet, I don't want to remain ignorant and always welcome factual unbiased data I can review and process.

Please educate my ignorance of such a specific claim. I have used both....for me and my experience....Boogers suck dirty butt. Yet, I don't want to remain ignorant and always welcome factual unbiased data I can review and process.
My comment is based on the years of experience with both and which shoots the best out of various rifles that I have owned. Also, weight and dimension is more consistent with the Berger's, which make them group way better when shooting looooong. So, that's my experience.

My comment is based on the years of experience with both and which shoots the best out of various rifles that I have owned. Also, weight and dimension is more consistent with the Berger's, which make them group way better when shooting looooong. So, that's my experience.
Thanks I appreciate it, and would agree fully a target/match bullet should dang sure be more accurate in most rifles no matter who makes it. I don't shoot match/target bullets regardless of the manufacturers label at animals I want to eat so I had to ask. Thanks again as it helps me see more.