Bergers or Hornady

Been hunting with Bergers for years. In my rifles I couldn't get the Berger accuracy with Hornady bullets. Gave them to my grandsons. Not mentioned by OP but I'm beginning to use Sierras in a couple of rifles and they're showing good accuracy. They are more available and I say this living in Berger's back yard.

Been hunting with Bergers for years. In my rifles I couldn't get the Berger accuracy with Hornady bullets. Gave them to my grandsons. Not mentioned by OP but I'm beginning to use Sierras in a couple of rifles and they're showing good accuracy. They are more available and I say this living in Berger's back yard.
that was the same thing that I saw, especially with the larger calibers and heavier gr.

I have and do run both but prefer hornady in 6.5 caliber. I found hornady generally extremely easy to tune and very forgiving. In the hornady I have run 135, 140, 143, 147, 153. Currently really liking the A tips but they are expensive. In Berger I have 130, 140, 144, 156. Only issue I have is the bergers have odd performance. On deer the 140 vld hunting left small exit, but dead deer. The 156 was used this year on a bison. 2 shots. Fairly close, dead, but quite explosive. 143 seems to be pretty consistent and works well. The 135 has taken a couple deer and wolves. Stay off the shoulder. Boiler room, exit is about 2" on deer and unreal damage. Wolves, fur friendly and no issue, similar to the 147. Got a depredation cow tag I will use the 135 on to test on a larger animal. We'll see