Berger VLD match for hunting?

Barret04

People with this ammo shortage, I will have to go hunting Aoudad sheep with a 7mm rem mag and Berger's VLD Match 168 bullets
The question is, am I making I mistake?
I'd read already some post, old post, that talks about good results hunting with VLD match and Hybrid Berger bullets

People with this ammo shortage, I will have to go hunting Aoudad sheep with a 7mm rem mag and Berger's VLD Match 168 bullets
The question is, am I making I mistake?
I'd read already some post, old post, that talks about good results hunting with VLD match and Hybrid Berger bullets
Contact HSM directly and see what they have on their inventory >>> https://hsmammunition.com/by-caliber/

Hey Corky, maybe lay into the accelerator a bit and get the old Delorean up to 88MPH so the flux capacitor can take you back to 1955 when Core-lokts were at the top of bullet technology?

Meanwhile, here in the real world, there are plenty of freezers full of game and lots of dead varmints taken with Berger VLD-M and Hybrids.

Nothing worse than a know-it-all that talks out his mud flap while telling the rest of us free citizens what we should and should not do.

The only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked.

Last edited by a moderator: