Berger or hammer bullets??

So I already shared we were using a 7.5 twist 28 nosler and we had to use .25 G7 BC and we were at 4500ft elevation. All you hammer clowns can go back and read my previous post where I already stated that. You want the serial number of the rifle? You want the date and time we did load development with your bullets? Get over yourselves. Put out an accurate BC. If you are better at calculating BCs than Litz and obviously think you are smarter it shouldn't be that hard to do.

Shame that you have to lower yourself to name calling like "hammer clowns."

That alone tells anyone reading your posts allot about your intellect and takes away from any credibility you may have had.

Maybe you are hoping that Litz himself is reading along and that you are scoring brownie points with him but trust me that you are doing yourself no favors

Nobody likes a kiss *** not even the guy who's *** your kissing

Take it for what it's worth

So I already shared we were using a 7.5 twist 28 nosler and we had to use .25 G7 BC and we were at 4500ft elevation. All you hammer clowns can go back and read my previous post where I already stated that. You want the serial number of the rifle? You want the date and time we did load development with your bullets? Get over yourselves. Put out an accurate BC. If you are better at calculating BCs than Litz and obviously think you are smarter it shouldn't be that hard to do.
Easy there upland, you've got some good points on here. Maybe take a step back and try to take the personal out of it - both ways. I am getting a headache trying to track all this back and forth. I really appreciate the discussion but facts and data are more helpful. Honestly I tend to agree with you on a lot of this.

So I already shared we were using a 7.5 twist 28 nosler and we had to use .25 G7 BC and we were at 4500ft elevation. All you hammer supporters can go back and read my previous post where I already stated that. You want the serial number of the rifle? You want the date and time we did load development with your bullets? Get over yourselves. Put out an accurate BC. If you are better at calculating BCs than Litz and obviously think you are smarter it shouldn't be that hard to do.
It would be helpful for me if I knew more about the rifle. Like rifling type. If you know if it is a tight bore or not. It has to be something to do with what happens to the bullets going through the barrel. For me it would be great if I could figure out how your situation happens.

When it comes to atmosphere knowing the temp, and pressure at the time of testing make a huge diff on bullet drop. If you have those atmospheric conditions I would like to have them.

Being aggressive about it all doesn't help anyone.

Thanks for your help. Data from your results would have been more useful. If you have some please post them.
Wow. That's some impressive arrogance from someone selling a product to the public..... if it pleases the crown I'd like to let you know that stuff like that is a great way to lose future customers

Wow is right! You see arrogance and I see someone looking for constructive feedback to effect product improvement. This forum is an opportunity to raise the bar, depending on how you look at it.
What BC are you getting with the 177 hh? What about @Ingwe? You getting the advertised .31 G7?

That was my only complaint - and it wasn't even a complaint at first as much as it was sharing my experience. Accuracy and velocity were both fine. Then you guys start blaming the gun for bad bcs - it has to be the guns fault - what rifling did it have? I know that the BC's for the advertised 195 berger were almost spot on in that same gun. Maybe proof barrels only like bergers? Maybe they are allergic to hammers? IDK, but this insane.

Apparently. I don't recall anyone from Nosler, Hornady, Berger, etc. asking for data regarding the failure of one of their bullets. Do they care as much as the folks at Hammer?

I don't see how a bullet manufacturer, or anyone for that matter, asking for Data is "arrogant." Is it arrogant to question Litz?? Is that what he really means?

Apparently. I don't recall anyone from Nosler, Hornady, Berger, etc. asking for data regarding the failure of one of their bullets. Do they care as much as the folks at Hammer?
We do care. The last thing I want to see is someone not successful with our product. Figuring out the problem is the only way we can fix it. I posted on this forum the day we started this that we were out to make the best bullets possible and with the help of members here we would always strive to improve.

That is why we are willing to replace bullets with another or refund.

I think that he will probably gain a few new ones after listening to you and your friend
Ive found that when people resort to bad-mouthing, that is usually their last resort since they have nothing to back up their rhetoric
Wait, so with someone on the inter webs makes you friends? Sheesh I guess I'm on a first name basis with the current president of the United States. Shocking

The more the merrier for the LR HH club. The best way to learn to read conditions is to shoot bullets with poor BC in those conditions. That's one box the HH can vigorously check.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.