• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger hunting vld

Jeremy338

Wanting to trade for N570

Berger .308 -210gr
Berger .284 -180gr
Berger .284 -195gr Elite

All hunting vld
Multiple boxes of each

Shipping powder is problematic due to the need for Hazmat so a general area your willing to travel to for FTF trade might be useful.
Bruce

I live in tri cities Washington.
Anywhere from Portland Seattle Boise I would meet FTF. Is hazmat shipping not possible for non company shipping?

If I understand it correctly (which I may not), the shipper must have a license to ship hazardous materials and then pay extra each shipment...... Perhaps someone with more knowledge can explain it better than me. FTF is likely your best option.
Bruce

Are you interested in selling the .284 195 grain and the 180 grain?

really wanting the powder for a edge build. Give it a couple days and I'll sell them. Thanks

If I understand it correctly (which I may not), the shipper must have a license to ship hazardous materials and then pay extra each shipment...... Perhaps someone with more knowledge can explain it better than me. FTF is likely your best option.
Bruce

This is correct.

Just curious why the N570 for the edge? H1000 and the 300 EH are a perfect match.