Berger Drop Chart

skandlus

I cant seem to find the link to the Berger Drop Chart program that someone posted on the site... been lookin for the last hour.... anyone have the link? thx

Here's the link:

Berger Ballistics Program

The link doesn't work 100% of the time. If it doesn't work right away for you, save the file to your computer and rename the file extension (letters after the dot) to .jar

If you can't get it to work, you can email me and I'll send you the program as an attachment.

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Bryan:
I was able to download the zip file, but I'm not able to install the program on my pc. When I go to start....run....and search for program files, there doesn't seem to be any in the three downloaded folders.

.280 fan,

You need to rename the file from BergerBallistics.zip to BergerBallistics.jar (change .zip to .jar).

This will allow the program to be interpreted properly by your computer and it will run.

Please email me if you have any trouble with the program after re-naming it to .jar

-Bryan

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.