Berger Bullets

Topshot

On the Berger web site they list varmint, target and hunting class bullets.

Are the target and hunting bullets of the same calibre and weight the same bullet?

i.e. is a 180 grain 7mm target bullet constructed the same as the 180 grain 7mm hunting bullet?

I think they should make this more clearer on their web site when it is finished.

Bob hit the nail on the head; target and hunting are the same except for teh thickness of the jacket of the bullet.

JeffVN

Well, I'd dive right in here, but it looks like Bob and Jeff have already said it all. Thanks guys!

Kevin Thomas
Berger Bullets

Thanks very much for the info.

Kevin, could you advise me of the distributer here in Australia so that I can obtain some of the hunting grade bullets.
Thanks.

Parabellam are the distributers here in oz but just go to your local gun shop and they will order em in if they dont have em in stock mate:)

Thanks for the assist here! Didn't have a listing on hand of our down-under distributors, but it sounds like you've got the info there.

Kevin Thomas
Berger Bullets

Parabellam are the distributers here in oz but just go to your local gun shop and they will order em in if they dont have em in stock mate:)

Thanks.......jimbojeweller.

My local gun shop is lucky to have .22 ammo not to mention berger bullets.

Can you sugest a shop that you use? I would be better off getting them mail order.

I am in Tassie mate but any of the big gun shops on the big island should have em. Cleavers or Qld gun exchange etc :) They advertise a fair bit in the SSAA publications.

Thanks.......jimbojeweller.

My local gun shop is lucky to have .22 ammo not to mention berger bullets.

Can you sugest a shop that you use? I would be better off getting them mail order.

G'day Topshot,
Have a look at victoria arms ( They are parabellum imports ) try por-cal i know peter used to import them in , because i have brought from him , and last time i talked to him, he still had some left , horsley park will get them in , last time i phoned them they said will get in what ever i want ..and list them on they website... cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.