Berger bullets

I have some of the vld target to last me through the summer. Have to get some of the vld hunting before deer season should be ok by then thanks

I have some of the vld target to last me through the summer. Have to get some of the vld hunting before deer season should be ok by then thanks

Yes, but will we get any by then? I do most of my load workup in early summer to avoid the later summer heat. Doubt I'll get the bullets I'm looking for by then.

Yes, but will we get any by then? I do most of my load workup in early summer to avoid the later summer heat. Doubt I'll get the bullets I'm looking for by then.
That what i try to do but i had a load just out of the vld hunting so i found the target just where i can keep ob shooting through the summer i do have some on backorder so will see

I read a forum on accurateshooter today said should have everything back by August

I've seen a few come in at midway but the price as also increased. Anyone else seeing a price hike on their new Bergers?

I've seen a few come in at midway but the price as also increased. Anyone else seeing a price hike on their new Bergers?
I have had some on backorder for a month they were 244 for 500 in vld-h which i thought that was higher than should be

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.