Berger Bullets needs your advice - please help

I prefer Berger Bullets pack size of:

• 50 per pack

Votes: 162 12.1%
  • 100 per pack

Votes: 1,174 87.9%

• Total voters
Once I get to where I need to be, 100's are fine with me. I'd really like 50 or even 25 for all the work up. There is a guy on the net that does this, but at a high price. I used him on my last build and i think it saved me some money.

Might I remind some of you gents, The only reloading components that are bad.... Are the ones you end up unexpectedly needing, and do not have!

Have a good one,
Gary

As mentioned above I love the 500 Ct. Pack. Less freight / better price on bulk.
Only do 100 packs when can't find them.
Anyone that shoots 50 packs should be subject to rifle abuse!
Good shooting!
10X

What he said; get a good .277 bullet out there!!
Also 100 packs are plenty small.

I would like to see packs of 25 and 100. I surely buy 100 at a time if not more once I find out if my rifle will digest them. I think some bypass some bullets do the cost of 100 packs knowing that if they do not perform they will have most of a box laying around. Trial boxes of 25 per box is a great way to demonstrate your product with not much risk to the consumer.

Consumers must understand that the cost per bullet would be as much as 25% higher in the trial packs due to the coat of packaging and marketing/ shelf space/ shipping etc. would be about the same as the 100 pack

I would like 25, 100 and 250 count. Higher cost for the smaller 25 pack would be well worth it when testing loads and the 250 count would be nice when that load is found.

I like to buy a pack of 100 to work up and have left over. I also like to try different powders so if I buy a couple packs of 100, they get used up eventually. If I have poor results with a bullet, then I wish they sold them in packs of 50. Haven't yet had that with Bergers. 50 packs for premium bullets wouldn't be a bad thing to make sure the bullet works before deciding on sticking with it.

I am more concerned about getting .257 cal. 125 bullets period than I am worried about the box.

Just got a box of coveted 215 gr. Hy, what a beautiful bullet.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.