Berger Bullets Introduces the New 6.5mm 130gr AR Hybrid OTM Tactical Bullet!

ADMIN

Administrator
Berger Bullets announces a new 6.5mm 130gr AR Hybrid OTM Tactical bullet will soon be released to the public.
For the past few years the Berger Bullets team has had to put all new product projects on hold due to overwhelming demand for our existing product lines exceeding our production capacity. The 6.5mm 130gr Match AR Hybrid OTM Tactical bullet was one such project. Tooling was made for this new design just before the industry surge took place in late 2012.

Due to new machinery coming online and the industry surge beginning to calm down, they were able to release designs that have been in the works for several years. This is the first of many new designs that will be introduced in the coming years.

26915.jpg

The new Berger 6.5mm 130 grain AR Hybrid OTM Tactical bullet is specifically optimized for use in loaded ammo with COAL constraints for magazine feeding. This bullet maximizes overall performance through BC as well as achievable muzzle velocity in mid-capacity 6.5mm cartridges fed from AR length magazines.

Berger's Chief Ballistician, Bryan Litz, has written an extensive article detailing the thought process behind the design of this brand new bullet. Click on the link below to read more Introducing the New 6.5mm 130gr AR Hybrid OTM Tactical Bullet! | Berger Bullets

Founded in 1955 by Benchrest Hall of Fame member Walt Berger, Berger originally focused on bullets for one of the highest precision oriented disciplines. Berger has since broadened its offerings to match grade rifle bullets for varmint, target, hunting and tactical applications. To find out more about Berger Bullets, visit Varmint, Target Hunting and Tactical Bullets | Berger Bullets.

I wouldn't get to excited. "Coming out" usually means available at Midway for 30 seconds and no mas for a year and a half. That said, I'm glad to see the offering and look forward to seeing multiple vendors carrying it before I commit my time and resources to testing it only find I can't buy more.

I wouldn't get to excited. "Coming out" usually means available at Midway for 30 seconds and no mas for a year and a half. That said, I'm glad to see the offering and look forward to seeing multiple vendors carrying it before I commit my time and resources to testing it only find I can't buy more.
Guys,
The 6.5 130 grain AR was on the drawing board before the 270 and 7mm bullets. That's why its out first . The 270 and 7mm are still on track at this time and we have more than doubled our bullet making capacity. Once the "swamp" is drained and barring any unforeseen events we should be back on track and in good shape. The last 7 years have been hard on all of us but with all the new shooters and reloaders coming on board it makes the sport stronger. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

I was super excited, then I realized I'm in Canada and I'll see these in a year..... Maybe.
We are JUST getting the .308 168gr hunter Classic in shops now.

I was super excited, then I realized I'm in Canada and I'll see these in a year..... Maybe.
We are JUST getting the .308 168gr hunter Classic in shops now.
Mateo,
Keep your eye on our website for the production release. But in the mean time bug your stocking dealer to order some of these up for you so you are standing in line and not looking in the window.
Thanks for using our bullets!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.