Berger bullets box mislabled 6mm in 7mm box.

Coyboy

Guys just a word of warning check them bullets when you buy or you may be in for a suprise.

I just recieved 7 boxes of 168 7mm berger hunting bullets newest run. 2 of the boxes contained 6mm bullets, I figure what the heck I'll use them in the 243AI.

Eric if you want lot or run numbers off the box, you can call me at the shop Monday thru Saturday, I pretty much live there now!

715-884-2128.

need a roomate? ha! I'm sure I'd get dehydrated if I spent all my time there walking around and drooling on other peoples toys...

I appreciate your bringing this to my attention. There are few situations that frustrates me more than for us to work hard making good bullets and then have them mislabelled. I will call on Monday to sort out the details and arrange to replace the mislabelled bullets.

If anyone finds anything wrong with any of our bullets I encourage you to let me know at [email protected]. We will make it right.

Regards,
Eric

If anyone finds anything wrong with any of our bullets I encourage you to let me know at [email protected]. We will make it right.

Regards,
Eric

Not a good thing (the mistake with the labeling). But a person can't really ask anything more of a company than to make good on an error. Thanks for the heads-up Cowboy, and for the follow-up Eric.

Matt, No just wondering. I'll have a pic of his handgun on my site next week.

I appreciate your bringing this to my attention. There are few situations that frustrates me more than for us to work hard making good bullets and then have them mislabelled. I will call on Monday to sort out the details and arrange to replace the mislabelled bullets.

Regards,
Eric

Eric, Thank you.

Everyone is human and somtimes things don't always happen as planned. I'm guilty too. So don't be too hard on the poor guy loading the labels.

Unless he's your brother-in-law, then it's ok to let him have it. :D

Jim,

I was loading another 100 bullets for my 300 RUM that you built. Those 6mm must be popular. My last box had 1 6mm bullet in it. This box had 12 6mm bullets in it. I don't understand why the bullets get mixed up. I felt like one was a mistake but 12 is a high percentage. I opened my last box to check that one and it was full of the correct bullets.

The bullets look great but it makes me wonder about who needs a slap over in the quality control dept. I hope all of my bullets are 210 grain bullets. I hope so but I have now way to know unless I weigh all of them and I am not going to do that. I dont want any 180 in there or whatever.

Jim,

I've called a few times but have reached a busy signal. Can you tell me what the lot number is on the mixed bullets?

Rtv900,

Can you give me the lot numbers of your situation as well?

Regards,
Eric

That's another good reason to sort them out by bearing surface, you might just save the day. The last 500 sorting I did of the 210 Berger were all good!

Jim,

I've called a few times but have reached a busy signal. Can you tell me what the lot number is on the mixed bullets?

Rtv900,

Can you give me the lot numbers of your situation as well?

Regards,
Eric

I would but I tossed the boxes. Not a real big deal. Mistakes happen.

I just purchased two more boxes and they're just fine.

On Monday one of the girls called because I had left a message last week. I gave her the lot number. The bullets were not mixed, they were all 6mm bullets in a 7mm box. She should have the info but if not I will get the number tommorow and post it.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.