Berger back order

I have a backorder with creedmoor sports I place on 1000 215's back in July 2021. I was on backorder on another site that doesn't do backorders unless you call them and do business with them. I put an order in for the 215's back in February and got the order shipped to me in May this year.

extreme store has 140 elites now. That is a good place to start until you get 156's. Like has been said here, demand is crazy and when you see them you better be quick. It seems that the 156's are popular enough that Berger is making them pretty regularly though. Just keep an eye on the major retailers

I recently jumped on the 6.5 bandwagon and that involved getting on the back order for the new 156gr Elite Hunters. I realize my timing is pretty terrible lol. Originally the back order estimated delivery time was August. I recently got an email from opticsplanet saying essentially they don't know when they'll ship my bullets lol. Is demand that sky high right now or is there something slowing their production? Anyone have any inside information?
Are you stuck on 156 gr?

Contacted Berger by email. Looking for the . 277 170 grain EOL. They said that is a "hunting" bullet and is not scheduled for production until the fall when it's hunting season? Have not been able to locate any for almost a year.
Precision reloading has 270 bergers

I recently jumped on the 6.5 bandwagon and that involved getting on the back order for the new 156gr Elite Hunters. I realize my timing is pretty terrible lol. Originally the back order estimated delivery time was August. I recently got an email from opticsplanet saying essentially they don't know when they'll ship my bullets lol. Is demand that sky high right now or is there something slowing their production? Anyone have any inside information?
How many are you looking for? Maybe I can help you out

Recent Posts