Berger 95 gr VLD hunting, Nosler 95 gr Partition or Nosler 95 gr BT

No sir. Don't have any idea How close to lands. Guess I should check it and write it down some where for a reference.

I was going to order some SST's yesterday from Midway, but they don't even carry them now as far as I could tell. I think I probably should pick a bullet and stick with it until I master it and my gun. But I just love to tinker with loads.

Thanks to all who have replied. When my competition seater die and flash hole reamers comes in Fri I'm gonna load some more rounds. I'll post what ever my chrony spits out and what ever my caliper says about groups.

B

No sir. Don't have any idea How close to lands. Guess I should check it and write it down some where for a reference.

I was going to order some SST's yesterday from Midway, but they don't even carry them now as far as I could tell. I think I probably should pick a bullet and stick with it until I master it and my gun. But I just love to tinker with loads.

Thanks to all who have replied. When my competition seater die and flash hole reamers comes in Fri I'm gonna load some more rounds. I'll post what ever my chrony spits out and what ever my caliper says about groups.

B

I am not sure where or how you were looking, but Midway does indeed carry them and they are available:

Hornady InterLock Bullets 243 Cal 6mm (243 Diameter) 95 Grain SST Box

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.