Berger 6.5mm 156gr EOL Elite-Hunter loaded ammo?

deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

Yes, for $235/100 you can buy a loaded 6.5 PRC >>> https://dallasreloads.com/product/6-5-prc-156-grain-berger-eol-elite-hunter/

Last edited:
Any of you guys taken game with the 6.5 prc 156? Any notes on performance at said yardage? Bullet weight retention same as a VLD I'm guessing? Elk deer etc

Any of you guys taken game with the 6.5 prc 156? Any notes on performance at said yardage? Bullet weight retention same as a VLD I'm guessing? Elk deer etc

My sheep at 500 yards.

My sheep at 500 yards.

Awesome shot and video footage.

Awesome shot and video footage.
If you are interested I threw together a quick rather low quality hunt recap on LRO youtube. It was an experience of a lifetime. I usually don't get too emotional after the shot but I nearly lost it this time.

If you are interested I threw together a quick rather low quality hunt recap on LRO youtube. It was an experience of a lifetime. I usually don't get too emotional after the shot but I nearly lost it this time.

The occasion calls for it. I see nothing wrong with the celebration. Yep, I have seen some of your videos and posts on the LRO site but have not been there in a while. 😇

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts