Berger 6.5mm 156 gr. bullets. . .where are they???

I just got some load data from Berger. Looks like 3,200 FPS is there with a 26 nosler, 26" barrel. of course, it's n-570 that's the best velo and almost impossible to find

Just got an email from FedEx that mine will be delivered July 10. That's a lot faster than I expected. Looks like I'll have some to send to Clayton@ WTO to set the throat on my 6.5 SS build. In the meantime I will see what they do in my 6.5 Sherman with RL-26.

Just got an email from FedEx that mine will be delivered July 10. That's a lot faster than I expected. Looks like I'll have some to send to Clayton@ WTO to set the throat on my 6.5 SS build. In the meantime I will see what they do in my 6.5 Sherman with RL-26.

What company did you order from?

I just ordered 200 myself, Anyone seen any load data for .26 Nosler, If so could you point me in that direction.
I know the guys at extreme outer limits tested them back when they were the 155's in a 6.5x284 and a 26 nosler, it may be possible to call them and see if they could help ya out

I just did a ladder on my 26 Nosler with RL-33 and very happy with the results. Easily made it to 3,200 FPS but started getting a bit of pressure near the max tested loads. I seated them .020 off the riflings. My velocities were almost 200 FPS faster than what I was quoted in Berger's testing.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.