• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 6.5mm 135 gr Classic Hunters

jd126

Looking to buy some Berger 6.5mm 135 gr Classic Hunters. Please PM me with details if you have some to sell me or if you see some in stock somewhere.
Thanks

Looking to buy some Berger 6.5mm 135 gr Classic Hunters. Please PM me with details if you have some to sell me or if you see some in stock somewhere.
Thanks
Call Surematch firearms in Savannah Tennessee I just mailed some boxes to another forum member yesterday they had eight boxes this member bought three they very possibly have five boxes left 731-926-3272

Call Surematch firearms in Savannah Tennessee I just mailed some boxes to another forum member yesterday they had eight boxes this member bought three they very possibly have five boxes left 731-926-3272
Out of stock

Still Looking!

Thanks for the heads up though. Sounds like I just barely missed them.
Keep checking back with them they are a major berger retailer these things are getting really scary i used to post photos of my nice little shop with all these products online but now the shelves are bare I'm really getting worried