Berger 338 Elite Hunting Hybrids

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the orders. We were running a bit thin for guys that wanted more then one box when they ordered, so I wanted to let everyone know we just recieved another large shipment in today. So we can make sure everyone gets taken care of.

Thanks again guys!

I put the BC for the 250 hybrids a few of us tested for Berger last winter in my documents:

250 Berger hybrid .682 (G1) .390 (G7). Bob says the hunting version has the same BC

I put the BC for the 250 hybrids a few of us tested for Berger last winter in my documents:

250 Berger hybrid .682 (G1) .390 (G7). Bob says the hunting version has the same BC

This is what's on the box..........

elite1.jpg

I made a typo somehow when transcribing the numbers in my documents file. Thanks for correcting the G7 BC. Typically if you divide the G7 by the G1 BC you will get around .51 It is obvious now that you mention it, that the .390 G7 BC I suggested in my post is incorrect. Thanks for correcting it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.