• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 215 hybrid long shot

greenecj

I know myself and probably every other relaoder in the country is looking for 30 cal berger 215gr hybrids.
Just throwing a line out there to see if anyone had any they are wanting to sell

Thanks

Are you looking for a hunting amount of 50?

Or... "I'm gonna use these 215's as a bulldozer" and shoot 500 of them into a sand pile, or rocks?

It seems like some guys are selling smaller amounts of the rare reloading commodities, if you are using them/NEED them for hunting.

just sayin...

Are you looking for a hunting amount of 50?

Or... "I'm gonna use these 215's as a bulldozer" and shoot 500 of them into a sand pile, or rocks?

It seems like some guys are selling smaller amounts of the rare reloading commodities, if you are using them/NEED them for hunting.

just sayin...
Yes after the initial load testing they will be for hunting. So 50-100 would do me for now haha

This is a hard one. If load development and sighting in is done and all you need is a a handful to hunt I would be more than willing to help anyone out. But if you don't have any to begin with and would like to "try the 215 hybrids" then maybe you should look into another bullet that is available until you stumble across enough to do a load development and dope confirmation. Im not trying to be a d*ck but I'm just being real. Good luck